Sunday, April 26, 2009


I wanted to share with you an exciting project that my sister, Krista and I are working on. (she is working, I am enjoying) For those of you who don't know I have two sisters and Krista is the one who is 2 years younger than me. She spent the last few years in Burkina Faso (that's a little tiny part of Northern Africa, if you weren't sure) with the Peace Corps and is hoping to return soon on her own. Krista and I both enjoy taking pictures (if you had not noticed) so she has taken the time to set up shop on Etsy.com an online community of handmade items for sale.

From her online shop called Dots on a Map, she will be selling pictures that each of us have taken during our travels. Mostly images from Burikna Faso and Rome, but as we see more of the world you will see more and more places pop up on that site. She has determined to donate half of the proceeds from the sales of our images towards my Rome Fund. I tell you this because many of you have commented how much you have enjoyed my pictures from my Vision Trip, and now you have the opportunity to own them, if you so choose and half the proceeds will also go towards my ministry in Rome while Krista will use the other half to get herself back to Burkina Faso to work and live there.

So when you have a moment or two take some time to browse the selection she has up so far, with more to come in the future you can bookmark the page and comeback again and again.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds cool -- I will check out those pics.

Robin