Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Times and With New and Old Friends



I have been up in Crescent City as promised the last few days and it has been so great to reconnect with old friends and make some new friends in the process. Yesterday I had the privilege of sharing about my new ministry in Rome, at our old church, Pelican Bay Evangelical Free Church. It was so special to be able to go back to the church where I really got to cut my ministry teeth as a kid and share with them what God has been doing in my life and where I am heading with God. It was great to walk around the grounds, to visit Virgina's Grove and see the forts we used to playing after church each week. I am glad to say that the church we planted 20 years ago is not only still there it is thriving! What a joy to see what God has been doing in the lives of his people here in Crescent City!


No comments: