Friday, February 25, 2011

LA SUA PASSIONE: LA MIA PASSIONE - CONDIVIDERE LA PASSIONE DI DIO PER LE NAZIONI

In a few minutes I am setting out to attend a conference of Italian Youth with a passion for missions.  I am going as an observer as I am now to old to be a youth.  :)  The theme for the weekend is HIS PASSION: MY PASSION - SHARING THE PASSION OF GOD TO THE NATIONS.  The conference is taking place just a 3 hour bus ride away on the East Coast of Italy in a town called Montesilvano, and to be completely honest I am looking forward  to the chance to escape the craziness of Rome, my routine, and my computer and to enjoy being at the beach...I have missed the beach!  I am also interested to see what the conference organizers have in store, to attend the workshops and the seminars (In Italian) and to make new connections with Italian believers who not only have a passion for God but for reaching out to the World!

No comments: