Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LOOKIN FORWARD

This morning I am pleased to let you know that my account is starting to see an up swing!  That means that there are lots of people out there who have recommitted themselves to giving, or who have begun giving and even a few who have given above and beyond the last few months to help boost my account.  So faithful supporters I just wanted to make sure you are encouraged like I am that God is faithful to provide. 

I am still coming home to raise support on May 10th for a few months, please continue to pray with me that God will open doors at churches and events for me to share my heart/His heart with while I am home.  I am working with Mike Davis and Rich Burrill from ReachGlobal to find new supporting churches and individuals, pray that God will lead us to the right individuals and organizations.

If you have a place Room or Spare Apartment or House that you could let me use while I am home please let me know.

Thanks for all the prayers and support!





No comments: