Thursday, February 19, 2009

Every Good and Perfect Gift

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning"
James 1:17

I just want to send a shout out of THANKS to all of you who have joined my Financial Support Team! I really cannot thank you enough, or do an addiquate job of expressing to you what an answer to prayer you are!

So often in the past few weeks I have prayed specifically for new donors, even being so bold as to ask God to provide certain gifts from certian people on certian days...and you know what? God has been faithful to provide exactally what I have prayed for, which makes you an answer to my prayers! He even has gone above and beyond!

So I wanted to say THANKS and encourage you to keep on listening to God as He continues to guide and direct you in so many ways! I am praying for you too!

No comments: