Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boulder Creek Fire

Hello friends there is yet another fire in CA and this time it is even closer to my home, so please join me in praying that they get it out quickly! Right now all I know is that it is a wildland fire about an acre and near Boulder Creek, right up past my home. There are air tankers, bulldozers and fire crews there along with helicopters so it seems like they will get things taken care of, but praying is always a good thing.

While you are at it you can join me in praying for the people in Burkina Faso, Africa where my sister was and is heading back to live. They are experiencing a a pretty intense flood in the capital city of Ouagadougou.

Map of Burkina Faso at TheoImage by jcolman via Flickr



There was also a major Earthquake in Indonesia today a 7.0 which has left at least 32 people dead. So we can be praying for the people there as well.

Friends there is also a lot of good in the world, so I do not want you to think I am saying the world is falling apart around us, but I do think it is important for us to be lifting the concerns of our hearts up to God in prayer. And when He answers give Him all the praise and glory. God is Good all the time! Even in the midst of chaos.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

trinity said...

Sounds like they are already containing the fire in Boulder creek! Yea God and thank for praying friends! Lets keep praying for those in LA, Indonesia and Burkina Faso!