Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Time is Now

Faithful readers and supporters and new friends,

I am excited to tell you that I am now beginning the visa process!!! It is pretty vital that I get to Italy in June, because Brian and Sarah are going to be leaving in July for their son's wedding. Which gives me just a month to get settled and started with school and Bible Study. Otherwise I would likely need to wait until Sept, and that is just a long time to wait.

So please pray that the reminder of my monthly support will come in this month, today would be great, but this month would work. And that the visa goes through smoothly and quickly!

If you can start giving monthly please click here to sign up. If you decide to give please let me know via email, ASAP so that I can count it in my records, as it can take awhile to show up in my account depending on when you choose to give. So please prayerfully consider helping me get to Rome by June! Oh so close!

No comments: