Monday, March 22, 2010

The Good New Breakdown

My sweet Italian Friend from church asked me for a breakdown of what I still have left to raise. So this morning I sat down and worked out how many people I still need on my support team depending on how much they give.

Okay here is how it breaks down...

I still need $2800 a month.


2 people giving $1400 a month
5 people giving $560 a month
10 people giving $280 a month
28 people giving $100 a month
56 people giving $50 a month
100 people giving $28 a month

I tend to be a glass half full type of person, so when I look at this I see that out of the 1,000's and 1,000's of people who are part of God's family I only need to find less than 100 to support me!

Like I said in my last news letter, I am sooooo ready to go to Rome, to join God in the work he is doing there. So if you would like to join my support team, and have a part in the Kingdom Building work in Rome please please let me know. If you have a group of friends who may like to support me lets have a party and I will come share with them about how they can be involved.

Thanks to all of you who have already started giving, to those who lift me up in prayer each day! Your support means so much to me, and having you share in this ministry is one of the most awesome parts of support raising, and missions.

No comments: