Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Night

It is my last night in Haiti, and it is hard to wrap my mind and heart around leaving. I am ready to go home in many ways, but I think much of my heart will linger here for quite sometime. As it should.

Today was a day of passing on information and helping paint the bunk houses. But more importantly it was a day of goodbyes to a lot of lovely people.

Rosita, Marco, Roman, Miguel, and Meglan. Not easy goodbyes I will miss them all. They are an integral part of the ministry and life here at the Haitian Queen.

Please pray for tomorrow. I leave here at the house at 6am, the airport is a series of check points and security checks, I need to be on a plane at 10:20am Haiti time. Then I fly to Ft. Lauderdale, then wait for 6 hours then on to Dallas for 2hours then home! 11:30 pm CA time

Thanks again for all your love and support!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: