Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finished

In less than one year I have completed all of my ReachGlobal pre-field training!!! My last two weeks at PILAT (Language Acquisition Training)in Colorado was an incredible help. I learned all sorts of tools to help me grasp the Italian Language and have already begun using some of them with my Language Helper here in Felton. I also got the opportunity to learn and practice phonics and have seen a marked improvement in my listening ability and pronunciation as I use Rosetta Stone.




Now with PILAT behind me I am set to get to Rome as soon as possible. All that is left is to finish raising support and to obtain my visa! My goal is to be in Rome by the end of January. Please join me in praying for new supporters and for the visa application process.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: