Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Meet A Real Live Missionary Night



Last night I was invited along with two couples to share at the Felton Bible Church AWANA for their "Meet a Real Live Missionary Night" I got to share with the TNT Girls this year, last year I shared with the Sparkies. I was asked just share about what a missionary is and where I am going and what I will be doing. It was a privilege to share and there were a couple cute moments...

The first was when a little girl came up and gave me a few bucks and then read from her book "I know it is not much, but I hope it helps!" IT DID!

The next was when someone was searching for Italy in Asia.

And finally my favorite moment was when one of the girls volunteered to pray for me, and the line that I loved was, "and help her not to get so bored on the long plane ride!" That is why I need people of all ages praying for me, we get all the bases covered!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: