Wednesday, November 10, 2010

community

I am truly blessed to be a part of a community here in Rome, as well as around the world.  A community of friends, family, and coworkers who love and support me.  Many of you have committed to pray with me and for me and my team here in Rome, and of course for the people here.  My new teammates Zach and Naomi who are still in the support raising phase of their ministry have gone to a lot of work to put together a 30 day prayer guide to help you, and us be more intentional in our prayers regarding Rome, Italy and Missions and our roles in each of those areas.  I have not seen the prayer guide yet, but they will post it on their blog beginning tomorrow.

I invite you to join with me and my team in this 30 days of prayer.  Click here to get started.  While you are on Zach and Naomi's blog you can get to know them better as they are part of our Rome city team hoping to be here by April.

And even today you can begin praying for Brian and Sarah and the other City Team Leaders as they are attending the Europe City Team Leaders Meeting in Lyon, France this week.

No comments: