Friday, January 2, 2009

I really want to share with you

Hello Friends! Thanks for checking in on me and my Road to Rome! It really means a lot to have your support. I have been trying for days to find a way to post my monthly news letter to the blog, a task I thought would be easy as pie. So what I have so far is that if you click on this link...Trinity's Road to Rome
it should take you to a new window where it will say preparing preview forever, but if you click save as up in the corner it will download my newsletter instantly to your computer for your viewing pleasure.

Please let me know if you know a better way to do this.

Also if you would like to be on my mailing list and you think I do not have your information please email it to me trinity.kay@efca.org

I would love to hear from you, get updated on your life, and what you and God are up to.

No comments: