Friday, June 25, 2010

Prayerfully Consider

As most of you already know, I had originally planned going to Rome, Italy in January of this year.  When January came and went, I re-evaluated the amount of support and determined that I would try to make it by the end of June. Now June is almost over and I am currently at 93% of my necessary support and strongly feel that I, with God’s help, could reach 100% very quickly.

First, I want to thank you all for your support and prayers. I am constantly encouraged by your love and faithfulness to me and my ministry in Rome. I can’t help but adopt the words of Paul in the opening of his epistle to the church of Philippi: “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

  My hope and prayer and recently purchased plane ticket  is to to Rome on July 7th and with your help, I may be able to reach that goal. I am in need of an additional $398 per month in order to reach 100% of my support. I am asking you all to pray about and consider increasing the amount of support you are already giving me by $5 per month. If have all of my 80 supporters increase their monthly support by $5, (which some of you already have!) I would reach my goal of 100%. Please pray about this opportunity. If you are able to give, please E-mail me back and see the information below to make changes to your support commitment. Thank you again and in the words of Jude, may “Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.”

To increase or commit to monthly support please visit GIVE NOW or call the ReachGlobal office at 1-800-745-2202 and indicate your donation for Trinity Kay #1671 Don't forget to call or email me personally to let me know!!!

No comments: