Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PRAISE GOD!

Once again I am reminded of God's faithfulness, my VISA arrived this morning!  A miracle, we don't see them everyday, but this was one!  I turned in my application just last Thursday and they said it could take up to a month especially this time of year to get it back, but little did they know that my God works in their office as well!  And low and behold this morning I got my passport returned to me with my VISA affixed! 

Thank you for all your prayers!  Thank God with me for hearing our prayers, and for moving and accomplishing things I could not.  While you are at it Thank God with me that I am now sitting at 96% only $263 away from my full monthly support!  This too is God working in and through the lives of His people!  Lets spend the day praising God! 

No comments: