Monday, February 15, 2010

It is 5 am here in Florida and I am about to leave for the Airport. I will be flying with 6 guys to Cape Haitian on Bimini Air then we are switching planes to ride in a MAF (Missionary Aviation Fellowship)Plane the rest of the way to PAP.

My team has found a house to use as a base! That is the good news, the sad news is that the satellite they tried to hook up did not work, so as of now you can expect not to hear anything from our team.

Thanks again for all the support and prayers! I really have that peace that is beyond all understanding. Other ways you can pray:

1. Safety
2. That I would be a blessing not a burden
3. That God will continue to fill in my weak spots
4. For my family while I am away (peace)
5. For the people of Haiti OF COURSE that they will have their needs met
6. For my Team that we will bond quickly and work together efficiently to bring glory to God.


Thanks! Love you!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: